Let’s face it. With the stress of finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list, holiday shopping can be a buzz kill. Good news! We’ve taken the time and guesswork out of gift-giving for your fire-breathing loved ones so that all you have to worry about is a happy Hanukkah, merry little Christmas or perhaps a Festivus for the rest of us!
1. Sriracha Keychain Bundle (starting at $14.99)
Praised by BuzzFeed, Refinery29 and LA Times alike, Sriracha2Go is the ultimate gift for those who can’t function without their Sriracha at all times. Bring your Sriracha to go! Each bundle comes with enough Huy Fong Sriracha to fill up all of the Sriracha keychain bottles that are provided.
2. Sriracha Cookbook (16.99)
This is a no-brainer, 2 editions of The Sriracha Cookbook featuring 50 ‘Rooster Sauce’ Recipes for meatheads and green goddesses alike.
3. Rooster Hat ($10)
A hat worth the hat hair. So hot.
4. Sriracha Jerky (starting at $5.82)
A munch with a punch.
5. Sriracha Man Crate ($49.99)
Not just for the Sriracha Man, but the fiery female too. Because who wouldn’t want a spray bottle Sriracha?
6. Sriracha Box 3-Month Subscription ($99.99)
It’s the Sriracha gift that keeps on giving… for three months!
7. Huy Fong Sampler Gift Set ($10)
Yes, Sriracha is the greatest condiment on earth, sometimes casting a shadow on Huy Fong’s unsung heroes, Chili Garlic and Sambal Oelek sauces. Experience all of them and their glory for one friendly price.
8. Sriracha Cup Set ($12)
Cheers, Salute, Prost, Cin Cin, L’Chaim!
9. Sriracha Pajama Sweatpants ($15)
PJ-party approved. Be the hottest one at the sleepover.
10. Tour of Huy Fong Factory (Free!)
If you live in the Los Angeles area, plan a daytrip with your special someone to the Sriracha Motherland. No trip to Huy Fong Factory is complete without a trip to The Rooster Room, where you can splurge on every Sriracha related gift you could ever think of!
While our favorites from 2015 still hold true, we introduced some spicy surprises in 2016 that are sure to heat up your Hanukkah or zip up your Christmas.1. 20 oz Sriracha Coffee Mug $13 - Bye-Bye, bland mornings
2. 136 oz Monster Sriracha $25 - This 8.5 lb Sriracha big gulp is perfect for any Sriracha fiend.
3. Sriracha USB Drive starting at $10 - So f*cking cute in 2GB or 8GB.
4. Sriracha Hot Socks starting at $10 - Step up your sock game with a classic crew or make a spicy statement with the knee-highs.
5. Sriracha Packets starting at $10 - You asked, and you received. A dream come true for all Sriracha lovers.
6. Sriracha Lover's Package - We've taken the guesswork out of gift-giving. Pick a package sure to delight any spice head in your life.
Leap Day (Feb. 29th) only comes once every 4 years, basically. To celebrate, check out this list of 29 signs that validate your Sriracha obsession. How many are true for you?
"If you like Sriracha, then you will love these cookies! Chewy and chocolatey with a hint of chili heat." ~Steve Cylka, Recipe Developer~